Imagine my surprise as I am sitting in the car while Bob gets gas after our afternoon in Frigliana and I notice a laundromat next to the car wash. I got out and checked it out - it was clean, the price included soap and for 7 euros we could do one big load. So we went back to the hotel, gathered up the wash and headed back out.
![]() |
| Why yes, I will have an espresso while I wait for my wash. |
This place...I'm not sure what to call it but how can it not make money? Car wash, laundromat, gas station, convenience store, bar and cafe, complete with a small bounce house for the kids.
Espresso, beer, wine, food...and hams hanging above the bar and liter jugs of olive oil for sale.
It was crazy.
It was brilliant.
I am so opening one.



No comments:
Post a Comment