If I go into "view post" and hit "new post" from there, I get the usual blogging formatting tools. But I have the following options to upload a photo: from my blog (meaning I would have already loaded them somehow), from Picasa, from my phone via Google +, or from an URL. Not from the iPad photo library.
The iPad, meanwhile, allows me to "share" photos via messaging, email, iCloud, Twitter, Facebook or Flickr. I can also upload them to Google Drive, which I use quite a bit.
Note, however, that Blogger, a Google product, has zero access to Drive.
Which means that the options to share photos on the iPad do not match the uploading options on Blogger.
Which means I have to jump through several hoops to get photos to, say Google +, so I can post them in Blogger.
Which means I will probably have to borrow Ryne's laptop to upload photos and get a blog done easily.
Which means I will be in a position of OWING THE TEENAGER.
Which is bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment